Obama’s Retirement Economy Cartoon
Quite often I sit around at the local coffee shop looking for inspiration, and listening. Lately I hear the retiree roundtable talking about their ried-up nest eggs. Have a listen:
“Man, I can’t wait for retirement!”
“My 401k is wiped out!”
“WHAT social security?”
“25 Years worth of Pension wiped out!”
“We lost our home!”
“I sold a KIDNEY!”
“Savings? Now I need a Job!”
“I Sold BOTH Kidneys!”
“My CHILDREN pay for my Healthcare!”
“My GRANDCHILDREN bought this wheelchair!”
Obama’s Retirement Economy Cartoon (Enlarged1)
Obama’s Retirement Economy Cartoon (Enlarged2)
More Cartoons Like This:
- Retirement Age No longer 65 Retirement Age No longer 65 “For baby Boomers (Those...
- Forced French Retirement Forced French Retirement Protesters Speak Out If you haven’t...
- President Obama Promises Economy will float – Cartoon President Obama Promises Economy will stay afloat – Cartoon...
- Stricter Mortgage Rules Mean Leaner Economy- Cartoon Stricter Mortgage Rules Mean Leaner Economy- Cartoon “A college...
- Zombie Economy of 2010 Zombie Economy of 2010 Could it be true? Could...